<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25137157?origin\x3dhttp://simpleecityy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
colour my world
Thursday, June 29, 2006

Today, as usual, I went to school. Then we went down for flag raising and morning devotion. After that, we went back to class for lessons.

The first lesson was higher chinese. We were supposed to do letter writingduring class time but it ended up being as homework. Then it was science. The science teacher was quite 'drama-mama'. She talked with lots of gestures and movement and walked around the class while teaching. She's quite interesting, though.

Project work was our next lesson. It was so weird. They actually have a lesson called project work. It was just something like IPW. Then art, followed by math and then history.

After school, I had choir. We sang and sang and sang until about 5.30. after that, I went home.

I am excited about tomorrow as it is our school's sports day and don't have lessons. (yippee!) After the event, I am going out with gloria, clara and wen qi. So happy!Wen qi couldn't make it at first as she had dance but after that she was told that the practice was for selected people so she could join us!

Byeeeee....










.:Blogger:.

Profile
peixuan-
26th june-
covenant presbyterian church
changkat primary school-
anglican high school-
temasek junior college-
choir-
soprano.2-
alto.1-
dnt.club-
1E'06-
2C'07-
3G'08-
4G'09-
20/10-

.:Tagboard:.




Credits

1 2 3 4