<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25137157?origin\x3dhttp://simpleecityy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
colour my world
Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Wheee!! The 2.4 run is finally over!

This morning, I woke up and did my morning routine. Then, Dad sent my sis to her school and then sent me to east coast park. I went to east coast park for my 2.4km napha (whatever the spelling is..) run. So, when I reached ecp, I went to find clara, gloria and wen qi.

At around 7.45, the sec 4 boys started running, followed by the sec4 girls, then sec 2s, then the sec1 boys and after that was our turn. We gathered at the starting point, and then started. Since it was the starting, everyone was full of energy and so ran quite well. But after a while, some slowed down and some mantained. I continued running and was quite tired at the middle. I tried my best to run and then finally reached the ending point. Then we took our numbers and I was in 100th position. I was panting heavily. I walked around to catch my breath and looked for clara, gloria and wen qi and then walked back to the place. And since it was national day eve, I expected to have some sort of celebration. Even if there's no celebration, we should at least sing the national anthem and say the pledge. But we didnt do any of those, we just went there to run.

Anyway, after our run, wen qi, hui lu and I took the bus to bedok interchange and then took the mrt. Then, huilu and i went to eastpoint and walked about. I went to popular and bought some things. Then, i walked home.

When I got home, i had my lunch and watched a little tv and then had a nap. After that, I woke up and did my theory homework and practised my piano. Then, I bathed again and then went out with sis to meet my mum. We went to the mrt station and took the train to paya lebar. At paya lebar, we met mum and then took a bus to parkway parade for my piano lesson.

After the lesson, i went to macdonalds to meet them and then took the bus to bedok interchange. We had our dinner there. Dad came to meet us from the airport as he went to kl in the morning for some work stuff. When we finished our meal, we took bus 38 home.

Today is a tiring day... Anyways, tomorrow is a holiday so i can sleep longer. Yippee!! What a nice day, with a great weather...

Signing off...










.:Blogger:.

Profile
peixuan-
26th june-
covenant presbyterian church
changkat primary school-
anglican high school-
temasek junior college-
choir-
soprano.2-
alto.1-
dnt.club-
1E'06-
2C'07-
3G'08-
4G'09-
20/10-

.:Tagboard:.




Credits

1 2 3 4