<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25137157?origin\x3dhttp://simpleecityy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
colour my world
Friday, April 04, 2008

yeesh. tomorrow's the big day. =X



and to riane, qianyu, emma, shijia, tian jiao, and whoever else is feeling unwell, you people better get well immediately.. so that u can also join us in the singing! XD


here's a short prayer:
Dear Heavenly Father,
I thank you for helping us.
I pray for those people who are unwell to feel better, so that they too would be able to participate in the performance. And everybody would have a good throat to sing the songs well.
I also pray that we would all remember our steps and come in at the right time.
I pray that the concert would be very enjoyable and successful.
In Jesus' name,
Amen



yanling, all the best for your geog conference!! XD u can do it! hahaha..


alright. im very tired now.. should have slept earlier.. anyway, we shall all do our best and give it our all! =D


Signing off..










.:Blogger:.

Profile
peixuan-
26th june-
covenant presbyterian church
changkat primary school-
anglican high school-
temasek junior college-
choir-
soprano.2-
alto.1-
dnt.club-
1E'06-
2C'07-
3G'08-
4G'09-
20/10-

.:Tagboard:.




Credits

1 2 3 4