Sunday, January 10, 2010
actually i meant this to be a emo-ish post, but after telling Him, i felt much better, so i'm now in no mood to emo! :D heh. He's AWESOME.
tmr's coming real soon and i really hope, if i cry, it'll be tears of joy and not sorrow.
anyway thanks to those who smsed me, you all really helped me to cheer up! :)
jasmine just sent me this verse which i think it'll help to comfort all of us!
"so do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." -Isaiah 41:10so i hope this verse will be able to encourage you eh! :D for God will be with us. He has great plans for us, so fret not! :)
ALL THE BEST! :D